Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips


I was lucky to receive a free box of Crest Whitestrips from Influenster. I was so excited to get my brand new 'whiter' smile that I ripped open the box and applied the strips to my teeth.
There are two strips attached to a clear plastic; the larger one goes on the top teeth and the smaller one goes on the bottom teeth.
First of all I noticed that the strips were easy to apply.  Second, they stayed on and were very comfortable to wear.
After I removed the strips after wearing for 30 minutes, I did notice a change (it was subtle but I saw it).
The next day I wanted to apply another set of strips but my teeth did feel very sensitive so I delayed.
All in all the strips worked but I could not use every day like they were supposed to be used; they did make my teeth very sensitive and therefore I had to use once a week.  I love this product but I could not bear the pain :(


This is my teeth before I used Crest; had on lipgloss and unfortunately did not get a really good close up :(



 This is how my teeth looked on the first day after using Crest WhiteStrips :)




  This is how my teeth looked on the second day after using Crest WhiteStrips :)




 This is how my teeth looked on the third day after using Crest WhiteStrips :)





 This is how my teeth looked on the fourth day after using Crest WhiteStrips :)



They did work but because my teeth were so sensitive I had to use them once a week.

Here is the website for Crest: http://www.3dwhite.com/ if you are interested in trying them out to whiten your smile :)

Their slogan is: "If You're Not Whitening, You're Yellowing."

Disclaimer: I have received this product complimentary through Influenster

Comments

Popular Posts